Prices Music Lessons
Weekly Music Lesson Fees
These rates apply for all music lessons / instruments we have on offer and for students who have a fixed weekly schedule (i.e. same day and time each week).
1 hour band practice
30 minute lesson
60 minute lesson
free trial lesson
To evaluate your current musical level or to discuss goals and future musical aspirations please click below to leave your details and we will be in touch!
Music Academy Hurstville
Terms & Conditions
- The total cost of weekly lessons during any given term are to be paid UP FRONT, no later than Week 2.
We will always strive to be flexible and understanding, however, we do appreciate your cooperation with this.
- Students may reschedule up to 1 Lesson per term (10 weeks). However, any cancellations must be communicated within the minimum time frames mentioned below, and the lesson will be made up respectively.
- Cancellations due to emergency circumstances (such as illness) must be requested via text message or phone call within a MINIMUM 24 HOURS NOTICE.
The lesson missed will be made up at a time that is available within the teacher’s weekly schedule. You can not use the missed lesson/s as a credit for any new term.
(Any notifications within 24 hours notice will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee).
- Cancelled or rescheduled lessons MUST be completed within the same term and can not be carried over to a new term.
(Any remaining lessons will be forfeited).
- Any lessons missed or forfeited can not be transferred from one term to another term.
- Catch up lessons are subject to instructor and studio availability.
(1 catch up lesson permitted per term)